JT Engineering, Inc. is seeking applicants for a full-time design project manager. JT Engineering, Inc. is a mid-sized civil engineering firm with four locations in Wisconsin – Chippewa Falls, Green Bay, Madison, and Milwaukee. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for growth as we continue to expand our services and service areas.
- Perform technical engineering duties as they relate to a highway or bridge project development effort as part of leading an engineering team
- Use recognized standards to develop geometric and cross section elements as they relate to highway design
- Analyze and compile data to produce design documents and reports
- Maintain and grow client base
- Manage multiple projects
- Contribute to the development of project plans, specifications, and elements of a PS&E package
- Apply recognized standards, engineering knowledge, and sound judgment to solve technical problems in design.
- Develop thorough comprehension of highway plans and specifications and learn to identify inconsistencies or potential errors in the highway plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and Professional Engineering license
- 5-8 years of Project Manager experience in a Civil Engineering field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, organized, monitors own work to ensure quality, and meet deadlines
- Must be results-oriented and be able to juggle multiple priorities with limited supervision
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D