JT is proud to offer the experience, resources, and services of a larger firm, combined with the cost-effectiveness, client focus, and regional knowledge of a local firm. We view each project as a partnership and strive to make our clients’ needs, timelines, goals, and concerns our top priority.
Founded in 2005, we have grown to over 80 employees with office locations in Green Bay, Madison, Chippewa Falls, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We provide a tailored approach for each project, proactively engaging and communicating with our clients to ensure efficient and cost-effective service. Our portfolio includes projects at every scale, from small bridge rehabilitation projects to mega interstate highway expansion projects. Our design and construction professionals work closely together, utilizing our combined experience, knowledge, and expertise to deliver award-winning, economical designs that exceed our clients’ expectations.
We are currently seeking full-time Entry Level Civil Engineers for our Chippewa Falls office location.
At JT, our goal is to provide a versatile career involving both construction and design experience. We strongly believe that gaining experience in all aspects of civil engineering results in more well-rounded engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for growth as we continue to expand our services and markets.
When you join our team, you’ll be provided with a challenging but fun work environment with unlimited career opportunities.
- Conduct engineering design under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- Perform construction management duties under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- Perform project responsibilities while applying civil engineering techniques, procedures, and principles.
- Improve project processes by identifying inefficiencies and recommending solutions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, clients, and public agencies.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related field
- 0-4 years of experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Self-disciplined/motivated individual who also works well in a team environment
- Valid driver’s license and use of a personal vehicle for travel between job sites
- Physically able to perform work in the field
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where this position is located
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) preferred
- Prior internship and/or related experience preferred
- Experience with design software including Civil 3D and/or MicroStation