JT Engineering, Inc. (JT) is proud to offer the experience, resources, and services of a larger firm, combined with the cost-effectiveness, client focus, and regional knowledge of a local firm. We view each project as a partnership and strive to make our clients’ needs, timelines, goals, and concerns our top priority.
Founded in 2005, we have grown to over 80 employees with office locations in Green Bay, Madison, Chippewa Falls, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We provide a tailored approach for each project, proactively engaging and communicating with our clients to ensure efficient and cost-effective service. Our portfolio includes projects at every scale, from small bridge rehabilitation projects to mega interstate highway expansion projects. Our design and construction professionals work closely together, utilizing our combined experience, knowledge, and expertise to deliver award-winning, economical designs that exceed our clients’ expectations.
JT is seeking a full-time Marketing & Proposal Coordinator to serve as an integral part of our growing Marketing team.
The Marketing & Proposal Coordinator will play a key role in winning work by developing the firm’s proposals, prequalifications, and statements of qualification. This position will support multiple offices statewide and work with technical experts and Project Managers to create these documents. Marketing functions include proposals, presentations, photography coordination, website, social media, press/media, awards/rankings, videos, as well as other communication and marketing tools.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organization and communication skills, the ability to multi-task, have an eye for detail, work well both independently and within a team environment. Prior engineering industry experience is desired but not required.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field of study.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of relevant experience, but new graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Preferred experience in the construction, architecture, or engineering industry.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions, or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where this position is located.
- Valid driver’s license and use of a personal vehicle for travel between office and meetings.
- Physically able to perform work; requires long hours sitting.
- Manage the request for qualifications (RFQ) and request for proposals (RFP) process.
- Create content, including project descriptions, resumes, and other qualification materials.
- Assist in the development of presentations, project interviews, and industry award submittals.
- Develop content for the firm’s external presence, i.e., website, blog, and social media channels.
- Manage the maintenance and development of internal tools, including credentials databases, CRM, and intranet sites as they relate to marketing and communications.
- Assist in business development activities, including managing incoming leads, follow-ups, and tracking of opportunity statuses.