JT is proud to offer the experience, resources and services of a larger firm, combined with the cost-effectiveness, client focus and regional knowledge of a local firm.
Founded in 2005, we have grown to over 60 employees with office locations throughout Wisconsin in Green Bay, Madison, Chippewa Falls and Milwaukee. Our design and construction professionals work closely together, utilizing their combined experience, knowledge and expertise to deliver award-winning, economical projects.
We are currently seeking full-time Mid-Level Civil Engineers for each of our four office locations.
At JT, our goal is to provide a versatile career involving both construction and design experience. We strongly believe that gaining experience in all aspects of civil engineering results in more well-rounded engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for growth as we continue to expand our services and markets.
When you join our family, you’ll be provided with a challenging but fun work environment with unlimited career opportunities.
- Conduct engineering design under the supervision of an experienced engineer
- Perform construction management duties under the supervision of an experienced engineer
- Perform project responsibilities while applying civil engineering techniques, procedures, and principles
- Improve project processes by identifying inefficiencies and recommending solutions
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, clients, and public agencies
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related field
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Experience with CAD and design software including AutoCAD, Civil 3D and/or MicroStation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Self-disciplined/motivated individual who also works well in a team environment
- Ability to concentrate on complex problems for extended periods of time
- Valid driver’s license and use of personal vehicle for travel between jobsites
- Physically able to perform work in the field
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where this position is located